Welcome! We’re so pleased to partner with you for this exciting series. With our powers combined, we can reach the masses to help them improve their mental health!

Please see more details about the launch below.

Become an Affiliate Now

What is The Gut-Brain Solution?

The Gut-Brain Solution is a 9-part docuseries about the fascinating relationship between our digestive tracts and our minds. Featuring leading experts in root cause medicine and holistic psychiatry, this transformative program empowers its viewers with the tools and insights to overcome stubborn digestive problems and mental health challenges. Each episode highlights proven and practical remedies for common gut problems and mental health challenges, like constipation, reflux, bloating, anxiety, depression, and dementia, as well as related conditions, including low thyroid, high blood sugar and weight gain. Gut problems and mental health challenges often reinforce each other, creating a cycle of symptoms that prevent us from doing what we want, achieving our goals and having fulfilling relationships. By understanding the two-way link between the mind and the gut, we can put our suffering behind us and enjoy the life we are meant to live.

How It Works:

The event:

We will release The Gut-Brain Solution for free limited-time public viewing. Participants can watch all 10 episodes for free, but will be given the option to purchase a more in-depth and comprehensive educational gut-health course.

Your role:

To participate all you need to do is send your community to a registration page during the pre-screening promo period.

What you need:

If your application is successful, we will send you all the promotional materials you will need – including your unique link, social graphics, captions, and email templates.

More Details

Registrants will be given multiple opportunities to purchase recordings of the entire series, and bonus materials, in both digital  and physical format.

If those who opt-in/sign up to watch the series using your unique link, later purchase the series, you will make a commission of up to 50% on the sale.

Our digital products will be selling for approximately $97 (your commission = 50%)
The physical products will be selling for approximately $197  (your commission = 40%)

We also have multiple upsells to further increase your results.

Please enter your details on this page to be considered for our affiliate program. Remember that we handle all the fulfilment details, including order processing, shipment when required, billing and customer service.

All you need to do is to mail to your email list and/or post to your social profiles while the event is occurring.

90% of commissions owed will be paid within 7 business days of close of docu-series promo. The remaining 10% will be paid after the 30 day refund period expires.

All payments will be made via PayPal.

Our software (Post Affiliate Pro) tracks when a user comes from your link and holds an affiliate cookie for 60 days. So if a user purchases within that time frame we will give you credit. You will also be given a login where you can go to track the number of visits from your links and where you can also find all of your commission statistics.

We have a simple process to help you be successful:

1. Sign-up on this page
2. Receive approval and login to get your unique affiliate links. Note: We’ll also email you everything you need prior to launch.
3. Use the promotion material we provide to send to your list or post on social media during the time frame that we suggest. When a user clicks that link it sets a tracking cookie on their unique computer IP address.
4. When a purchase is made from that IP address the system will track that and you will get credit.
5. Within 7 business days of the close of the live viewing, you will be paid 90% of your commissions. Once the 30 day return period is over we will pay out the remaining 10%.
6. We will pay you automatically through PayPal and send you a notice via email.

It’s that simple!

If you are ready to participate in the fun, fill out the form on this page. Thank you!

Become an Affiliate Now

FAQ

Yes we do! Reach out to us and we can assign anyone you refer within our system. That way you can make an additional 10% on top of their earnings! This does not take away from their commission 🙂

Yes! If you would like access, please email us at affiliates.goodnesslover.com

Great question! We suggest you send a minimum of 3 emails to maximise your commissions.

You would send these emails primarily during Pre-Launch: June 1st – June 15th (p.s: we track first click in)

Our recommendation would be…

  • June 1st (first day of promo, plus we are first lead in)
  • Send to the un-opens on June 5th (ie. same email with a new subject line)
  • Another great time to mail is June 14th/15th (starts tomorrow/tonight)
  • Finally, if you want an extra income boost (up to 20%), promote our replay weekend (June 27-28) where all 10 episodes will be live for 48 hours. The cart will open again briefly for those that didn’t already buy.

You can reset your password by simply clicking ‘Forgot My Password’ link on the login page.

Simply login to the affiliate area on Post Affiliate Pro and you can easily check your personal campaign statistics.

Sure do! Send those queries to [email protected] 🙂 

Reach out to the team at affiliates.goodnesslover.com 🙂

Become an Affiliate Now